Monocular Scope 16 x 52 Super Clear Dual Focus Zoom
50% OFF SALE FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Benefits of a Monocular
A monocular can achieve outstanding images for all types of events and occasions, while for many it is a vital piece of equipment.
Convenience - A monocular is very lightweight, it is easy to transport, and can be used in an instant. This is ideal for looking at rapidly moving animals or instant images which would be gone by the time other viewing instruments are ready.
Discretion - For those with poor eyesight, a monocular in the pocket is the ideal way to take a quick glance at a sign or person without anyone knowing. The smaller the monocular used, the less likelihood there is of anyone seeing.
Magnification - Though a monocular is traditionally used for looking at objects far away, by turning it over it can also be used as a magnifying glass. This makes it particularly useful for looking at varying levels of wildlife but also for old people who want one instrument to help them with all their optical needs.
Lightweight - When all other viewing equipment is too heavy or cumbersome, a monocular is still available to provide exceptional images.
- This product has dual focus capability (front and back adjustable zoom)
- This monocular offers a 16x magnification and a 52mm objective diameter
- The fully coated optics, meanwhile, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, helping you see clearly just about any far away target object
- Non-slip grip
- Single hand operation
- With a wrist strap on the monocular
- Powerful, ultra compact and ultra light weight
- Field of view: 22 degree
- The farthest vision: 1000m
Weight: 285g / 0.6lb
Size (L x W x H): 14.9 x 5.4 x 5.7cm / 5.9 x 2.1 x 2.2"
- 1 x 16 x 52 Super Clear Dual Focus Zoom Monocular Scope
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Lens Cloth
- 1 x User Manual in English
*** CLICK ADD TO CART FROM ABOVE TO ORDER ***
Add to cart and unlock more available product savings!!